HOW TO FILL
Fill GardenSoxx effortlessly.
GardenSoxx® can easily be filled with high quality compost or planting mix blend. GardenSoxx 50' and 100' mesh kits include a cardboard EZ Filler™ that acts as a funnel to help fill GardenSoxx planters.
- Cut the GardenSoxx mesh in 3' - 4' pieces.
- Tie off one end of the mesh with a knot or zip ties.
- Pull the mesh over the bottom of the EZ Filler and place upright.
- Fill the EZ Filler with compost or planting mix.
- Use the handles for moving the filler up and pulling the filled mesh out to continue filling.
- When the mesh is filled, pull completely off EZ Filler, and tie the end off with a knot or zip tie.
Characteristics of Compost
When buying compost to use as a growing media, look for US Composting Council’s Seal of Testing Assurance Program (STA) Certified Compost that has the following characteristics:
Follow our simple steps to plant seeds, plugs or bare root plants in GardenSoxx.
Discover how to sufficiently water plants and different irrigation options for gardening with GardenSoxx.