TRINITY WIRE WALL
MSE Living Walls
Filtrexx® LivingWalls™ manufactures and commercializes Trinity® Wire Wall, a Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) living wall system that allows for the stabilization of walls and slopes with variable inclinations between 45° and 80° using the Commercial System, and 70° using the Landscape System. The system has galvanized wire facing elements that allow for mechanical connection and reinforcement while providing structure and containment of Filtrexx® GrowingMedia™. With the use of our GroSoxx®, the Trinity Wire Wall system provides superior soil retention and erosion protection while providing an optimum environment for vegetation establishment.
Contact our team and let us collaborate on your next retaining living wall project.
- Structural integrity of Wire Wall System
- Guaranteed volume, position, and quality of soil
- Design and planting flexibility
- Proven success of Filtrexx® Bank Stabilization
- Accurate/easy placement of engineered Filtrexx® GrowingMedia™
- Drip irrigation available
- Long-term plant health
- LEED/Green Building projects
- Low Impact Development
- Green Infrastructure projects
- Use along pathways/trails
- College or corporate campuses
TRINITY WIRE WALL - COMMERCIAL
TRINITY WIRE WALL - LANDSCAPE
We provide FREE access to our Filtrexx Design Manual. Our database includes product specifications, installation guidelines and recommendations, as well as CADs for over 25 applications. Engineers, designers and installers rely on our Filtrexx Design Manual to evaluate our products and find best suitable solutions. Sign up or log in for free.