FILTREXX COMPOST STORMWATER BLANKETS
Reducing runoff velocity and minimizing environmental impact is our expertise.
The Filtrexx® Compost Stormwater Blanket™ (CSWB™) is a 2″ compost GrowingMedia™ used where reduction of stormwater runoff and/or permanent vegetation is required. It can also improve the design, functionality and efficiency of the designate area because it acts as a sponge for rain water and non-concentrated discharges. The Filtrexx Compost Stormwater Blanket helps increase the infiltration and evapotranspiration of water and is generally applied after land disturbing activities have ceased and where sheet runoff may exist under storm conditions.
- Easily applied and will establish vegetation in difficult areas
- High water holding capacity results in absorbing high volumes of rainfall and stormwater sheet flows
- Increases infiltration and reduces runoff, erosion, and transport of pollutants
- Runoff reduction
- Permanent vegetation establishment
- Apply after land disturbing activities have ceased and where sheet runoff may exist under storm conditions
- Used on slopes up to 2:1 without additional practices
- Combine with Slope Interruption to slow runoff velocity and the potential for soil erosion
We provide FREE access to our Filtrexx Design Manual. Our database includes product specifications, installation guidelines and recommendations, as well as CADs for over 25 applications. Engineers, designers and installers rely on our Filtrexx Design Manual to evaluate our products and find best suitable solutions. Sign up or log in for free.
WEBINARS AND SEMINARS
View our calendar of webinars and seminars and sign up to learn more about Filtrexx Sustainable Technologies.