ELT EASY GREEN
Living Wall System
Elevated Landscape Technologies (ELT) Easy Green® is a living wall system designed to provide vegetative cover on vertical surfaces. It is made of modular panels that can be mounted on a stand alone or stand off structure, or can be mounted directly to existing walls and vertical barriers. It also comes with a standard irrigation system fully integrated within the panels.
The living wall system can be one panel in the kitchen or thousands of square feet covering an office building. With that sort of scalability, ELT Easy Green is an ideal living wall alternative for many residential, commercial and construction applications.
Tropical plants are commonly utilized for indoor applications, while numerous plant types, like succulents, small grasses, and even edibles, are available for most exterior living walls. ELT Panels are pre-grown at a Filtrexx certified nursery to ensure instant foliage.
Most living walls utilize automated drip irrigation systems. Water conservation can be further improved by using recycled irrigation water, harvested rainwater, or filtered greywater. Small-scale living wall systems can be watered using special reservoirs and catch basins.
The choice of vegetation depends on light availability from natural and artificial sources. Indoor living walls typically require artificial grow lighting to ensure long-term plant health. Sometimes exterior walls, shaded by buildings, trees, and other objects, may require supplemental light. We are happy to advise you on lighting solutions for your project.
- Modularity makes ELT Easy Green living walls possible at any scale
- Enhanced ambiance
- Improved air quality and carbon reduction
- Potential for LEED Points
- Numerous installation options
- Integrated drip irritation system waters efficiently and evenly
- Lightweight – only 15-20 lbs. per sq. ft. panel (planted, & fully saturated)
- Adaptable - it can be installed directly on a wall surface or mounted to a frame
- Innovative panel design supports wide variety of plants
- Interlocking panels make installation easy
- For exteriors and interiors
- Residential homes
- Auto dealerships
- Edible/culinary gardens
- Custom designs