Solutions to safeguard any site and budget.
Filtrexx is the leader in Sustainable BMPs for use in erosion and sediment control, stormwater management, pollutant removal, and low impact development to protect our soil, water and environment. Depending on the final application, we can recommend different Filtrexx® products that alone, or in combination with other systems, can achieve the performance engineers, builders, architects and designers demand. We usually classify our Filtrexx applications in the following categories:
SEDIMENT CONTROL / CONSTRUCTION
Filtrexx offers a wide range of sustainable solutions to control, trap, divert, clean and filter sediment and debris during construction activities.
Sediment Control Products:
Sediment Control Applications:
- Check Dam: Slow and interrupt runoff in ditches
- Inlet Protection: Filter runoff and protect drain inlets
- Perimeter Control: Filter sediment around construction activiites
- Runoff Diversion: Redirect runoff from areas at risk
- Sediment Trap: Build temporary dry pond detention systems
- Slope Interruption: Reduce slope length and runoff velocity
POLLUTANT REMOVAL /
Filtrexx Pollutant Removal products incorporate natural additives to help remove bacteria, heavy metals, hydrocarbons, and nutrients from stormwater runoff.
Pollutant Removal Products:
Pollutant Removal Applications:
STORMWATER MANAGEMENT /
Filtrexx offers stormwater management solutions for post-construction applications to help you reduce, divert, absorb, clean and filter stormwater runoff with reliable, safe and sustainable systems.
Stormwater Management Products:
Stormwater Management Applications:
- Bank Stabilization: Stabilize banks and prevent erosion
- Bioswales: Landscape systems to filter stormwater runoff
- Channel Protection: Stabilize and prevent erosion of channel beds
- Filtration Systems: Remove pollutants prior to final discharge
- Gabions: Natural and vegetated armoring
- Rain Gardens: Filter, retain, and infiltrate storm water runoff
Filtrexx Stabilization Solutions cover construction and post-construction applications to help reduce, divert, absorb, clean and filter stormwater runoff as well as promote vegetation growth.
Living walls are an excellent alternative to retaining walls built with conventional block or concrete systems as they offer reinforcement capabilities in addition to sustainable and aesthetic features.
Living Wall Products:
Living Wall Applications:
- Steep embankments
- Roadside slopes
- Streambanks/pond banks
- Shoreline slopes
- Residential retaining walls