FILTREXX SILTSOXX® FOR PERIMETER CONTROL
Discover the superior alternative to silt fence in sediment and perimeter control applications - compost filter sock (also known as silt sock).
Filtrexx® SiltSoxx™ for Perimeter Control is a method of sediment control Best Management Practices (BMPs) that acts as a barrier to retain sediment on a construction site. In general terms, sediment control products located at down gradient boundaries of the construction site are referred to as “perimeter controls”. Filtrexx SiltSoxx is a three-dimensional tubular sediment control and stormwater filtration device, typically used as a silt fence replacement for perimeter control, filtration of sediment and soluble pollutants — such as phosphorus and petroleum hydrocarbons — on and around construction activities. If pollutant removal is required, our EnviroSoxx® portfolio can incorporate diverse additives for each specific application.
Learn more in this Project Profile:
Camp Fire remediation project uses SiltSoxx for perimeter control.
Contact our team and let us collaborate on you next sediment control project.
- 50% more design capacity and flow through than silt fence
- NO Trenching, NO Soil Disturbance
- Easy removal and minimal disposal costs
- 8x less maintenance than silt fence (USEPA)
- Exceeds federal standards
- Available on pallets or blown in on site
- Use as a silt fence replacement
- Site perimeters
- Above and below slopes with erosion risk
- Along toe of streams and channel blanks
- Around area drains or inlets
- Where trenching of silt fence is difficult or impossible
We provide FREE access to our Filtrexx Design Manual. Our database includes product specifications, installation guidelines and recommendations, as well as CADs for over 25 applications. Engineers, designers and installers rely on our Filtrexx Design Manual to evaluate our products and find best suitable solutions. Sign up or log in for free.
WEBINARS AND SEMINARS
View our calendar of webinars and seminars and sign up to learn more about Filtrexx Sustainable Technologies.