FILTREXX INSTALLATION SERVICES
Field & Site Solutions for the Energy Industry.
Erosion & sediment control is a necessity – that’s why the largest names in energy and construction ensure they are properly protected with Filtrexx Installation Services.
Whether you’re in oil and gas, homebuilding, solar, or commercial construction, we install sediment and erosion control solutions safely and efficiently. Watch to see what Filtrexx Installation Services can do for your site.
Filtrexx Installation Services are available in the Northeast Region, and now expanding into the Southeast Region – contact us for availability to work together on your next project or to request an estimate.
Exceptional Safety Culture
We take our employee’s safety seriously, and are proud to have one of the best safety records in the industry with over 20 years in operation. Training & compliance include:
- ISNetworld Compliant
- OSHA 10
- SafeLand USA
- Veriforce Compliant
- First Aid & CPR
Our localized crews, large fleet, and custom equipment ensure efficient, effective installation.
Energy Industry Expertise
Our services are trusted by some of the biggest names in the industry. From construction of some of the largest PA Turnpike projects, to Marcellus oil & gas contracts, Filtrexx Installation Services is a clear leader in the Northeast and beyond.
Our solutions and equipment are ready to stabilize virtually any terrain. Our track machines are designed to navigate snow, mud, steep slopes and other nasty terrain, all while saving you money and keeping your project on schedule.
Sediment Control BMPs
- Filtrexx SiltSoxx® compost filter sock (silt sock for perimeters, inlets, slopes, sediment trap, runoff diversion) – track machine and blower truck capabilities
- Sediment control barriers and fencing
- Construction safety fence
- Any BMP specified on your SWPPP
- Erosion & sediment control device removal
Seed & Mulch - Temporary & Permanent
- Flex-Terra FGM
- Conventional seed/mulch
- Raking/rock hound
Erosion Control Blankets & Compost Blankets
- Rolled Erosion Control Matting (RECM or RECP)
- Lockdown Netting + Compost Blanket
- Straw, coconut or combination
- Temporary or permanent Turf Reinforcement Matting (TRM)
Restoration & Remediation
- Pipeline restoration
- Native plantings
- GreenLoxx Living Walls
- Rain garden/wet pond
- Streambanks & shorelines
- Timber & bridge mat setting
- Sweeper truck
- Snow removal
- Rock construction entrance
- Farm fencing
- Oil & Gas
- Powerline & Utility
- Solar & Wind
- Commercial Construction