IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
This Web site is provided by Filtrexx International for informational purposes only and without warranty of any kind.
Filtrexx International owns all copyrights for this Web site.
Copyright © - 2019 Filtrexx International. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction prohibited. Branch & leaf logo, BactoLoxx, Because nature can do what man cannot, DuraSoxx, EarthBloxx, EnviroBloxx, EnviroSoxx, Filtrexx, GardenSoxx, GreenLoxx, GroExx, GroSoxx, In Compliance with Nature, Let Nature Do It, MetalLoxx, Mimic Nature, NutriLoxx, PetroLoxx, SoilSoxx, Trinity and VerTexx are Registered Trademarks of Filtrexx International. BioSoxx, CECB [Compost Erosion Control Blanket], CSWB [Compost Storm Water Blanket], DitchChexx, EdgeSaver, FilterCell, FilterMedia, FilterSoxx, FX-Machine, GreenTunnel, GrowingMedia, InletSoxx, LivingWall, Lockdown, NitroLoxx, PhosLoxx, SafetySoxx, SiltSoxx, Soft Blocks, and Soxx are Trademarks of Filtrexx International. Filtrexx Certified and its accompanying logo are Service Marks of Filtrexx International. US Patents 7,226,240; 7,452,165; 7,654,292; 8,439,607; 8,740,503; 8,821,076; 9,044,795; 9,945,090; and 9,982,409 may apply & patents pending.
"Filtrexx" and many of the brand names displayed on this Web site are registered trademarks or trademarks of Filtrexx International.
- In association with our TERPMAT® mark, we provide environmental remediation services, namely, treatment of soil, waste, and/or water.
- In association with our IN COMPLIANCE WITH NATURE® mark, we provide environmental services, namely, design for others in the field of environmental engineering.
- In association with our TRINITY® mark, we provide soil erosion control services.
- In association with our FARMTEXX™ mark, we provide farming services in the field of fruits and vegetables.
- In association with our MIMIC NATURE® mark, we provide environmental services, namely, technical consultation in the field of environmental science, engineering services, design for others in the field of environmental engineering, designing and testing of new environmentally friendly products for others.
- In association with our METALLOXX® mark, we provide Environmental remediation services, namely, soil, waste and/or water treatment services.
- In association with our PETROLOXX® mark, we provide Environmental remediation services, namely, soil, waste and/or water treatment services.
- In association with our BACTOLOXX® mark, we provide Environmental remediation services, namely, soil, waste and/or water treatment services.
- In association with our NUTRILOXX® mark, we provide Environmental remediation services, namely, soil, waste and/or water treatment services.
- In association with our BRANCH & LEAF graphical mark, we provide Soil Erosion Control Services.
- In association with our BECAUSE NATURE CAN DO WHAT MAN CANNOT® mark, we provide Soil Erosion Control Services.
- In association with our GREENLOXX® mark, we provide Soil Erosion Control Services.
- In association with our LET NATURE DO IT® mark, we provide Soil Erosion Control Services.
AUTHORIZATION TO USE THIS WEB SITE
Filtrexx International authorizes you to view, download and print content from this Web site only for your personal and non-commercial use.
Your authorization to use this web site DOES NOT include any right to any of Filtrexx International patent rights, trademark rights, copyrights or trade secret information.
To use this Web site at your own risk and
That any information that you submit through this Web site is not confidential and
That Filtrexx International may use any information that you submit through this Web site in any way without any obligation to you.
You agree NOT to:
Use any content from this Web site for a public or commercial use or
Modify any content which you download or print from this Web site or
Transfer to any other party any content which you download or print from this Web site or
Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Web site in any way or
Use this Web site in any illegal way or
Make this Web site available through any other web site or
Store any content of this Web site in a database.
This Web site contains links to third party sites which allow you to leave this Web Site. Filtrexx International is not responsible for any content at any of these third party sites. Filtrexx International has no control over these third party sites. Filtrexx International only provides these links to third party sites as a convenience to you. The inclusion of these links to third party sites on this Web site does not imply that Filtrexx International endorses these third party sites.
Filtrexx International may modify or discontinue any aspect of this Web site in any way at any time without notice to you.
FILTREXX INTERNATIONAL DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY, WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE WILL BE COMPLETE OR ACCURATE.
FILTREXX INTERNATIONAL DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY, WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE INDICATES QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
FILTREXX INTERNATIONAL DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY, WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL WORK WITH YOUR COMPUTER, WILL WORK WITHOUT ERROR OR WILL BE FREE FROM DESTRUCTIVE SOFTWARE VARIANTS.
IN NO EVENT WILL FILTREXX INTERNATIONAL BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND FOR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE.
Like many other Web sites, www.filtrexx.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.