GREEN LIVING FENCES
Filtrexx Living Wall System
Filtrexx® LivingWalls™ division offers Green Living Fences (GLF) that instantly and cost-effectively add privacy, security, and greenery to a space. Each galvanized steel-grid panel arrives covered with real ivy and is quick and easy to install for indoor or outdoor use. Green Living Fence panels have a 5″ coconut fiber root base and are pre-planted with ivy – Hedera helix ‘Woerner’. Hardware and accessories are available to attach to fence posts. Filtrexx commercializes different sizes, most typical dimensions are 4’ wide x 4’ tall, 4’ wide x 6’ tall and 4’ wide x 8’ tall.
Available in North America, green living fences can be shipped via common carrier on 4’ x 4’ wood pallets. Minimum order quantity is 8 screen sections = 1 full pallet and the estimated lead time is 2-3 weeks. Contact our team to find the best green living fence solution for your specific application.
- Secure property boundaries
- Privacy between homes, condominiums, and apartments
- Greenery for gardens, balconies, and patios
- Install into planter boxes
- Adds appeal to rest areas and shady picnic sites
- Great way to deter graffiti
- Backdrops for product displays and trade show exhibits
- Psychologically-uplifting greenery for hospitals, office parks, hotels, downtown areas
- Reduce noise and air pollution along busy roadways, parking lots, and airports
- Galvanized steel frame supports dense foliage
- Panels arrive pre-vegetated, no waiting!
- Ivy is low maintenance with foliage year-round
- Foliage continues to become more dense over time
- Custom mounting hardware available
- Fast, easy installation for Do-It-Yourselfers
- Train ivy to grow higher