VERTEXX LIVING WALLS
Simple, clever, sustainable living walls system for industrial, commercial and consumer applications.
Filtrexx® LivingWalls™ manufactures and commercializes VerTexx® Living Walls, a living wall system made of galvanized steel panels and sturdy planting trays to easily create custom vegetated vertical walls. VerTexx trays hold 5″ diameter GardenSoxx® or GroSoxx® units and can be planted with edibles, ornamentals, or natives. Our GardenSoxx and GroSoxx mesh keeps weed seeds out, and adding irrigation creates a completely low-maintenance growing system. Typical VerTexx wire panel dimensions are 4′ wide x 8′ tall with openings of 4″ x 6″; however, panels can be easily cut to size.
Contact our LivingWalls team and let us collaborate on your next living wall project development.
- Customized layout and vegetation with edibles, ornamentals, or natives
- Trays securely lock-in side-to-side and top-to-bottom
- Removable trays — even in a grown stage — in wall
- Galvanized steel frame supports dense foliage
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Alternate tray mounting positions for running bond stack or columnar pattern
- Enhanced ambiance
- Improved air quality and carbon reduction
- Sound absorption and noise reduction
- Potential for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) points
- Four options for integrated drip irritation system waters efficiently and evenly
- For exteriors and interiors
- Residential homes
- Restaurants, Campuses, Museums
- Auto dealerships
- Edible/culinary gardens
- Secure property boundaries
- Privacy between homes, condominiums, and apartments
- Greenery for gardens, balconies, and patios
- Adds appeal to rest areas and shady picnic sites
- Great alternative to deter graffiti
- Backdrops for product displays and trade show exhibits
- Psychologically-uplifting greenery for hospitals, office parks, hotels, downtown areas
We provide FREE access to our Filtrexx Design Manual. Our database includes product specifications, installation guidelines and recommendations, as well as CADs for over 25 applications. Engineers, designers and installers rely on our Filtrexx Design Manual to evaluate our products and find best suitable solutions. Sign up or log in for free.