FILTREXX BLOWER TRUCK MESH FOR COMPOST FILTER SOCK
The mesh you choose matters.
Filtrexx Blower Truck Mesh is the original compost sock mesh for field installation with blower trucks or track machines for sediment control applications. Reliable and durable, four unique mesh types ensure the right fit for your job. Save time and money with easy to use rucked material.
Easily installed for a variety of construction applications, compost filter sock reduces the labor cost required for installation and maintenance, while delivering optimal performance.
Filtrexx Mesh is Made in the USA and in compliance with most state and federal agencies including USEPA, AASHTO, USDA NRCS and US ACE.
Filtrexx Mesh is available in a variety of materials to meet your sediment control project needs. Download the Blower Truck Mesh flyer for more information or the comprehensive Filtrexx Product Catalog to see all product configurations. Filtrexx Mesh is available through distributors nationwide - contact us to find a distributor or inquire about joining our distribution network.
Looking for pre-filled compost filter sock? See our line of pre-filled Filtrexx SiltSoxx pallets here.
FILTREXX BLOWER TRUCK MESH TYPES
Meet all specs with this versatile, economical mesh that is good for most sediment control applications.
Meets or exceeds specs with higher durability. Available in larger diameter sizes for any project.
Our most durable blower truck mesh meets durability, strength and longevity needs for standard applications. Available in larger diameter sizes for any project. Now available on rucks.
This 100% cotton mesh is biodegradable, eliminating the need for field removal. Functional field longevity up to 12 months. Meets applicable federal/state specifications for natural and biodegradable materials.
FILTREXX BLOWER TRUCK MESH PRODUCT CHART
COMPOST FILTER SOCK ADVANTAGES
No trenching required & installs 3x faster than silt fence
Superior filtering with third-party tested results
Stays in place & won’t fall down
Just cut mesh & spread compost
LOWER TOTAL COST
When choosing a BMP for your project, do you consider the total cost of it? Installation, maintenance and removal are all costs that add up.
FILTREXX SEDIMENT CONTROL APPLICATIONS
Redirect stormwater runoff from areas at risk towards designated secured areas
- Sediment Removal Efficiency (removal efficiency performance may
vary under conditions different from those tested and reported here)
- SiltSoxx: TRI-Environmental, ASTM D6459. [PDF] TechLink #3333 and TechLink #3334
- Silt fence: San Diego State University, Modified ASTM D6459. [PDF] TechLink #3331
- Straw wattle: Data from TRI-Environmental, ASTM D6459. [PDF] TechLink #3333
- Off-spec filter sock: Data from TRI-Environmental, ASTM D6459. [PDF] TechLink #3333
- Rock/gravel bag: Soil Control Lab, ASTM D3977-97C. [PDF] TechLink #3332
- Installation Time Comparison: Performed by Clearwater Colorado (2015) [Video] click here
- Maintenance Comparison: EPA Erosion Control Alternatives Cost Calculator (2006). [PDF] click here [XLS] click here
- Total Project Costs Comparison: EPA Erosion Control Alternatives Cost Calculator (2006). [PDF] click here [XLS] click here